Reasons why the University of Phoenix Online Classes are the best in the USA
The online classes offered by the University of Phoenix provides working students a means to pursue education successfully. All online programs are flexible and meant for working adults like you. The university has the best online learning format that gives working students the ability to balance school, work, and life.
There are many challenges of online education. Some of these challenges include shift run over, kids needing your attention, and increased commitments. They all make it harder for many people to complete their online courses.
The University of Phoenix online courses don’t have scheduled meeting time.Virtual students can access their online classes at any time. When they have too much to juggle to schedule for a break between courses.
All programs accessible online from doctoral degree to certificate follow the requirements set by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC). It also has the following accreditations:
- Business accreditation by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs.
- Counseling accreditation by the Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP®).
- Education Accreditation by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE).
- Healthcare Accreditation by the Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Management Education (CAHME).
- Nursing Accreditation by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
3. Awesome Instructors
It is the same faculty member teaching full-time on-campus students that instructs online students. Most of the faculty members have over 20 years of experience. You do not learn theory alone with such faculty members as your teachers but also how to apply it in real life.
4. Easy Access to Resources
Online students can access learning materials from their smartphones, tablets, laptops, or desktop computer. All that you need to take an online program is an internet connection. Online students can also access the digital library of the school which gives access to thousands of textbooks and journals at any time from anywhere.