Best time table for all tuition students
If you’re a tuition student, you can adhere to the following tips to achieve excellent result. We know that most tuition students will be back home by 3.00 pm at most. After this, you can freshen up by taking a shower and rest for like 20-30 minutes. Here is the best study time table for all tuition students:
- From 4-6 pm, you can take a nap and have time for yourself.
- Between 6-7 pm, you can indulge in any sport activities such as playing football, volley ball or cycling.
- From 7.15-9.00 pm, you can study Mathematics.
- Take your dinner between 9.00-9.30 pm. You’re advised to drink milk which is light as it helps boost your memory.
- You can revise what you’ve learnt for the entire day between 9.30-10.30 pm.
- Observe your sweet night rest as from 10.30 pm
Best study time table for all students who study by themselves
If you’re a type that study alone, these proven tips are for you:
- Make sure you practice mathematics as from 4-6 pm.
- Indulge in any sport activities of your choice as from 6-7 pm.
- You can indulge in theoretical studies between 7-9 pm to boost your memory.
- Have your dinner as from 9-9.30 pm.
- You can quickly revise what you might have studied for the day between 9.30-10.30 pm.
- Have a good night rest as from 10.30 pm.